Jun 2, 2011

And His Name Is Weiner!, or This Has to Be an Elaborate Joke

Good ol’ MovieBob sums up my feelings on this Weiner case better than I could.

And then there’s this FTFA:

Along the way he made many, many double entendres.

"This is part of the problem with the way this has progressed and one of the reasons I was perhaps, you'll forgive me, a little stiff yesterday," he said.

Wow. Do skim the rest, it’s really bizarre stuff.

Frankly, I didn’t even know who this guy was yesterday, and I still haven’t checked don’t care what his actual policy positions are, but I gotta say I kinda like the guy. With as many Politician Sex Scandals! as there are each year, it’s really refreshing to see a guy not do the usual “No comment, no comment, oh you found evidence, shit, in that case I acted wrongly and I’m resigning effective immediately!” song and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment